Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sherri's now blogging!!!!!!!!


Hi Guys. This is a first!!!! So HELLLOOOOO.
Today was cleaning day at the farm so as I sit here typing I am noticing that I smell quite similar to my friends in the barn.... so this will be a short first start.
We have a new arrival, his name was Leonard but we have decided to call him Freddy. He is a baby duck. We are hoping that he will become Duck's new partner and friend. We will be taking it slow as both have been imprinted with humans. We will keep you posted on the progress. Everyone else is fine and still enjoying their access to the outdoors as summer moves into fall. I will bring my blogging to a close for today so that I can ease the noses that are in the house. Take care to all.
Sherri

1 comment:

Jess said...

Well, Sherri, it's about time you blogged!